Policies & Info
Please read over. You are agreeing to the following terms when booking.
ADULTS ONLY GUESTHOUSE: MINIMUM AGE 16. Minimum age 21 to make a reservation.
– Under 16 years of age allowed with full house rental only, no exceptions.
OCCUPANCY: Maximum of 2 people per room.
PETS: Pets are not permitted.
– 3 PM to 5 PM. This allows us to provide you with a personal welcome.
An earlier check in can frequently be accommodated – please inquire.
– After 5 PM. Please call us prior to 5 PM to make arrangements for your arrival.
By 11 AM on day of departure. Later check out times can sometimes be accommodated if pre-arrangements are made. Please check with the innkeeper.
For the security of our guests, outdoor surveillance equipment is in use at the guesthouse and throughout the property. Also, on site management lives in guesthouse and other buildings on property.
We do not offer breakfast. There is coffee and beverages available in our sun room. There are several restaurants in our immediate area that serve breakfast. A few are within walking distance.
Smoking is permitted outdoors only. Smoking in any indoor area will incur a $250 fee, per incident and immediate eviction from premises.
PRIVATE GUEST HOUSE:
Registered house guests only are permitted in guest house unless entire guest house rental or with approval of front desk/office.
Plenty of FREE off-street parking for cars in our parking lot. Limited parking for boats and trailers can be accommodated. For boats & trailers, please make prior arrangements with the innkeeper.
Please note that summer season, select weekends, holidays and major event weekends may require a two or a three night minimum stay. Once a room is reserved for these minimum stay weekends, the reservation cannot be modified lower than the minimum night stay required. If the stay is modified below the nights required, the guest is still liable for all remaining nights room rent plus tax.
• The late cancellation penalty on a minimum stay reservation is full payment for all night’s room rent plus all applicable taxes.
Guaranteed reservations require an advance deposit, per room reserved, payable by credit card. Full payment is required if staying one night. A deposit of 50% of your stay is required for multiple nights. Your reservation is not confirmed or guaranteed until your advance deposit has been successfully processed. If we are unable to process the advance deposit, your reservation may be cancelled.
We are a small hotel and do not overbook our rooms. Rooms are guaranteed upon booking and are “taken off the market”; therefore, we strictly enforce our cancellation policies.
• The deposit is refunded only if the reservation is cancelled 14 nights or more prior to arrival, minus a cancellation fee of $25 per room.
• When a reservation is made, cancelled OR reservation date changes within the 14 days of arrival, deposit is forfeited.
• Refunds are not given for no-show, late arrival, early departure, or any unused portion of your stay under any circumstances, including weather.
• These policies also apply to reservations made with a gift certificate.
• Group bookings of 3 or more rooms is subject to a 60 days cancellation policy.
Cancellation procedures/policies mentioned at Online Booking Agents (OTA’S) like Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia.com, etc. may not always be accurate as there are hundreds of OTA’s. The cancellation policy above overrides any policy listed on OTA websites.
Travel insurance is recommended to avoid financial loss. www.InsureMyTrip.com
Any violation of these policies may result in denial of service, immediate eviction from premises and additional fees up to $250 charged. Refunds will not be considered.
Room and Reservation Policies are subject to change without notice.